Powered By Blogger

Παρασκευή 15 Ιουλίου 2011

Ιnspiration


Sometimes.. I feel empty… I feel I have nothing to give.. that my existence is pointless. But right at the point when I’m about to give up.. something happens that stops me.. something changes. I change. And then I see the world in a different way. I find strength to continue, to stand on my feet and fight, fight for what I believe in. I find faith in myself to carry on. I find inspiration. Isn’t that what we all need in life, a reason, a purpose, inspiration. Many think that inspiration is an “advantage” of artists, but we can all be inspired by a song, a film, a book, a picture, a scenery, an accident or a random event, a person, a situation, a word, a smile, a laugh, a kiss, a hug, by anything that can create an emotion, any emotion, by life. One can be inspired by the smallest or the biggest things. By something next to them or hundreds of miles far away from them. By a child’s smile or by a demonstration for peace and freedom. By their parents or by Gandhi. By a man looking for food in the trash or by M. L. King. By a man sleeping on the pavement or by Mother Teresa. 
Life motivates you. Life inspires you to live!
Inspiration. We all need it. However, sometimes inspiration comes with fear. Fear of the new, the unknown, of where one’ s actions might lead them. Fear of failure. But success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go-“William Feather”’.  Fear of being different and making enemies by being opposed to others. Some may laugh. So what? Many will follow. Don’t give up. Don’t run away. On the contrary run towards your fears. Embrace them. On the other side of your greatest fears…  lives your greatest life-“Robin Sharma”. That means acting as your heart commands. Taking chances means taking risks. But simultaneously it means realizing your greatest dreams. And what all (young) people want is to change the world. Now, we only need to realize that to change the world we need to change ourselves. 
  Be the change you want to see in the world-“Gandhi”.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου